Fix It Renovations

0800 226 349 - Give us a call! It's the fastest way to get stuff done.

Join us on Facebook

Our Partners

Click to visit website  Click to visit website  Click to visit website  Click to visit website

Click here to visit site  Click here to visit site

Resource consents - when are they needed?


Any subdivision or activity on a site, in general, needs to comply with your councils rules within the district planning. 

Rules in your region my cover:
• The size your sections needs to be
• The location and size of buildings
• If you can do earthworks yourself without permission
• If you can run a business from home
• If there are protected trees on the property
• If you can have signage on the property
• The type of activity you are allowed to undertake

Every council is different and we can assist in getting resource consent if you are planning any work that does not comply with your local council’s rules and standards. 


Fix It Building Services - request a quote


Click this button or ring 0800 CAN FIX any time of the day or night to make an appointment or request a free quote - we are happy to help!